Do you know about that bumper ball?
January 9, 2020
What is the bubble ball?
Bubble Football is a new craze sweeping the whole world. This is a fast moving sport which can be enjoyed by children and adults.Protected by big inflatable bubbles players try to play football with hilarious results. Take part or just watch as players bump into and knock each other over like human bumper cars while playing soccer. This game can be played on any open grass area or indoor sports hall.
1. Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
2. Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with our repair kit (material patches and glue).
3. After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
4. Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry. Then store it in cool and dry place.
1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the bubble ball along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position of the hole.
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the ball, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the material (PVC or TPU) before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber's glue to the seam and let it dry for about 15 minutes. If possible, apply some glue to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the bubble ball pressurizes.
4. Fill the bubble ball about halfway with air and wait another 30 minutes or so to make sure that the glue has dried completely.
5. Inflate the item completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.