Dog Paddling Pool
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, EN14960, , SCT, EN71|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Product is packed by strong PVC bag and carton for blower, pump and other accessories|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 Pices/Month|
|Size:||Can Be Customized||Material:||PVC Tarpaulin|
|Printing:||Available||Payment:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
|Trade Term:||FOB, CIF, CRF, EXW Price|
inflatable backyard swimming pools,
inflatable swimming pool for adults
Dog Paddling Pool
Cool Pup Splash About Dog Pool , Dog Paddling/Splash Pool
Give your dog his own personal Cool Pup Splash About Dog Pool. This extra-tough PVC swimming pool is portable and folds up nicely making it easy enough to take along on vacations. Simply unfold, fill up with water and set up in the backyard, on the deck or on the patio. Your pup will happily splash around for hours and hours of fun. It’s perfect for a refreshing dip during those scorching hot summer days. And it’s easy to store during the winter months. Always set the pool up on a smooth, level surface without rocks or similar sharp objects underneath the pool.
|SMALL||31.5 D x 8 H inches||19.75 gallons|
|MEDIUM||47 D x 12 H inches||67 gallons|
|LARGE||63 D x 12 H inches||119.25 gallons|
- This extra-tough PVC swimming pool is portable and folds up so you can take it along with you.
- Simply unfold and set up in the backyard, on the deck, or on the patio—the pool will inflate as you fill it with water!
- It’s perfect for a refreshing dip during those scorching hot summer days, so you can keep your dog cool and healthy the fun way.
- Always set the pool up on a smooth, level surface without rocks or similar sharp objects underneath the pool.
- Easy to fold and store out of the way during the winter months.
Do not leave pets or small children unattended near pool. Supervise your pets while they are playing or bathing. Do not allow pets to chew or stand on pool edge. Do not sit on pool edge. Empty pool after use.
Always set pool up on a smooth, level surface. Make sure there are no sharp rocks or similar items underneath the pool. Do not fill pool more than 3/4 full with water. Rinse clean after each use. Dry thoroughly.
If you are interested in any inflatable products, contact us for quick response! 24 hours online support available!